Every great event is built on a solid foundation of great supporters.
You have been directed to this online post because we are inviting you to be a strategic partner in the University of Canberra Wearable Technology Symposium event development and completion experience. The Symposium will be held on the University campus on Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 October 2014.
We welcome your inclusion in this dynamic program development process and can guarantee you as an official #UCWTS supporter good things and great positive exposure for your organisation or business will result.
Who can be an event Supporter ?
This is an invitation only opportunity for those we value across our diverse networks. We work with differing sectors, industries, networks across national and international jurisdictions.
What's in it for you?
Here is what a Supporter will gain from being involved in this event:
- event mentioning via the online program, advertising, opening address
- social media engagement, email campaigns
- acknowledgements, priority announcements
- access all areas, pre-event guest meetups
- goodies (sponsor driven greatness)
Next Step - Become A Supporter
As a Supporter you are publicly declaring your interest in this event and aligning yourself with the University of Canberra INSPIRE Centre activity. As a Supporter you are NOT required to provide us with additional monies or in-kind value - we only seek your support by promoting this event across your network and bringing online activity to awareness.
To become an event Supporter you will need to supply us as soon as possible with the following:
- Organisation / Business logo - high resolution preferably in .jpeg format;
- Engaging statement - tell us in 150 - 200 words or less why this event is important for your organisation to be involved ;
- Hyperlink - to an online location of your choice to link your statement to for viewers further reading
Please send the information as an email to Event Manager, James Steele - email@example.com
Upon receiving your information we will publish your information immediately via the INSPIRE website event web page. We also kick start our media campaign awareness across all agencies nationally and internationally via official channels and social media including Twitter, Google Plus and Facebook.
To keep in contact with the development of this event please follow the Twitter hashtag - https://twitter.com/search?q=ucwts&src=typd
Fill in the form if you want us to put you on our mailing list, or want to contribute to the Symposium.